Sunday, March 24, 2019

St Patrick's Day Movie Night, What I Wore, & Class Picture



St Patrick's Day Movie night included our favorite GREEN character, Shrek!!
For our main dish, we enjoyed some simple Irish Shepherd's Pie! It was just a layer of ground meat with gravy and ketchup, corn and carrots, mashed potatoes and melted cheese, delish!!
As a sweet treat we had some Lucky Charms and Grasshopper Pie which I have posted on here about before! Just a layer of crushed Oreo's, chocolate pudding, cream cheese combined with Cool Whip and green dye! And of course, green Hawaiian Punch!

Our lucky leprechauns!

A fun time celebrating all things green!
 Since it is March, you will notice a lot of Irish colors in my wardrobe! Here is my monogrammed St Patty's clover green shirt!
 A simple orange tee and green skirt for Ireland!
 Prepare yourself for lots of green and orange! This dress is from Shein and I paired it with an old orange necklace
 Another Shein top and an Ebay pencil skirt
 Shamrock tee from Target
 Shamrock tank from Target
Another shamrock tee from Target with white pencil skirt
 When its officially spring on the calendar but still a little cool, some Lilly P helps out! Bright spring colors in long sleeve for some warmth
 Who is #22 biggest fan?!
Me of course! I ordered this tee from Etsy, Taylor's team colors are grey and black so it was perfect!
 A little Disney influence with Snow White colors get it!
This yellow pencil skirt came from Amazon and the blue top came from Walmart then I added a little red!
I love a stretch waist and I saw this cute coral dress came from Walmart, I paired it with a mint necklace and gray sweater
Check out Taylor's sweet class picture!!


No comments:

Post a Comment