Monday, March 11, 2019

St Patrick's Day Mantel & Mardi Gras

 Happy Daylight Savings friends!
I could feel it this morning, that lost sleep but I do love seeing the sunshine when I get off work! Bring on the extra coffee!
For Sunday Supper this week, I made breakfast casserole for dinner and boy was it good. Dixie Delights recipe had lots of yummy hash browns, its a keeper!
With St Patricks Day this weekend I wanted to share with ya'll my green mantel!
 Only thing really new this year was the cute banner from the Target dollar spot and the girls shamrock hand print
 Most everything else came from Walmart or Home Goods a few years ago!
 I also filled the fireplace with some green lights of course!
The girls have also been wearing their super cute Target St Patty's cloths, Coco has a Care Bear and Tay has an adorable shamrock dress!
 When we got back from Columbus the other weekend, our sweet friend Emily came over to play!
 And to celebrate Mardi Gras, we enjoyed some Dutch Monkey Donuts King Cake!
 First bite in and Daddy found the baby!
 We also had some bean, rice and sausage!
A yummy Mardi Gras punch, just lemon lime soda, grape soda and pineapple juice
Some cute masks from Oriental Trading! We watched Princess and The Frog while celebrating New Orleans style!
 For a special treat on Fat Tuesday I took this marble lemon pound cake with me, recipe from The Memory Making Momma, boy this cake is GOOD!!!! I got rave reviews and hope to make it again for St Patricks Day
You can see the yellow, green and purple Mardi Gras colors inside! Jennifer has some of the BEST holiday ideas, love her stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment