Monday, March 18, 2019

Trip to Sawnee Mountain & St Patricks Day Kitchen

 With a break in the rain last weekend, the girls and I took a fun trip to Sawnee Mountain and explore the fairy trails!
 Sweet sisters XOXO
 Exploring in the woods!

 Sawnee the Indian 
 A huge tree house to climb in

 Fun adventures with my girls!
 See that little fairy house, they were every where, there is a Girl Scout Troop who maintains the trail
 Another fairy house!
Nicole loved the bright colors
After all that exploring we went for a Brusters Ice Cream treat!
 And here are some pics of my St Patty's kitchen, all things green! The cute home sign and #17 came from Joann's
 Some shamrock garland from Walmart for a festive St Patricks! I got some Lucky Charms and Mint Oreos. These other 2 signs came from Joann's too, only $3 each!
 Some shamrocks around my coffee jars and a little clover banner!
My sister in law Amy gifted me this smell good candle from Targer and I filled my mason jar with some mint M&M's and of course, the #17!!

No comments:

Post a Comment