Monday, April 1, 2019

Happy April, Easter Table, Catch Air & Cheese Dip, and Daddy Daughter Dance Picture

 Welcome to the first day of April everyone!
Happy April Fools Day!
 Here is my doesn't happen very often cleaned off dining room table for Easter!
 Complete with bunny slip covers for the chairs!
And some bunny place mats from Pottery Barn
I also got these pretty flowers from Home Depot, they are fake but I think they look great!
 Saturday the girls and I went for a fun adventure to Catch Air, boy did they have fun! Look at Taylor flying off that slide!
 Rolling around!
 Riding back and forth super fast!
 Climbing the globe!
 Jumping around!
 Ice cream break!
Matching Hello Kitty Ice Cream bars of course!
 Sending pics to Daddy while he pressure washed
 I enjoyed some Ben and Jerry's too!
 So much playing and climbing!
 The girls had great behavior at Catch Air and they were hungry so we stopped by Las Palmas for some cheese dip and cheese
It was fast cause Nicole is a ticking time bomb but we were able to eat some chips, dip and tacos and no one had a melt down, Mom win!!
And Daddy and Taylor's official dance picture arrived, love it!! Love these 2!

1 comment:

  1. Such cute Easter decor! I think I recognize the black hanging planter in your kitchen... love it!~

    ReplyDelete