Friday, March 8, 2019

101 Dalmations

 Welcoming March with all things Irish!
Here is my St Patrick's Day front door! Nothing really new but lots of green and some orange!

 Saturday while Daddy was working a pressure washing job the girls and I headed west to Columbus to go see 101 Dalmations with Gigi! Road Trip!
Look what Gigi surprised the girls with, Lucky the Dalmation and of course you know I had some matching tees from Etsy!
While walking to the Springer Opera House in downtown Columbus, we snapped a pic by the huge church doors that were so pretty!
 My girls!
 Headed into the show!
 Watch out Cruella!!
 We even made some cute doggy ears before the show! The play was fantastic and perfect for little kids, only 45 minutes, snacks allowed and a fantastic cast and music!
Ruff! Ruff!! Thank you Gigi for a fantastic show!
I also wanted to share this super cool pic of my brother and Dad meeting former UGA Head Coach, Ray Goff!

 And my Dad won a gun!! Welcome to West GA folks!!!



1 comment:

  1. When you win a shotgun at a church raffle and get to see 101 Dalmations live...it is a tail-wagging great weekend!! Ruff!!

    ReplyDelete