Tuesday, March 26, 2019

St Patricks Day Breakfast, Soccer, & Yardley's Party

 Top of the morning everyone!! For St. Patrick's Day breakfast it was all things GREEN of course!
Shamrock pancakes and green grapes!
 Happy & Lucky!
 My pot of gold!!
Chef Taylor got in the Irish spirit and helped me make some green dessert for our movie night!
 During the spring our weekends usually start at the soccer field, here are #22's biggest fans!
 GO RAILHAWKS!
Go Tay!!!
 Boy was it cold that morning but Taylor not only scored 2 goals she played goalie for the first time!
 For a special treat we headed to DQ for lunch!
 While the girls wanted ice cream, check out what Coach Daddy got!
Lots of chili...oh mylanta!
We even got to see Taylor's BFF Arya!
 After the soccer game we headed over to celebrate Yardley's 6th Birthday!
 Yardley is my coworker Don's daughter, here he is with Coco!
We had so much jumping around and eating pizza, ice cream and cake at her unicorn party!
 For dinner I made some homemade cream of mushroom soup, I loved it! Hubby wasn't a fan...but he doesn't like mushrooms so no surprise!
 And I can't let St Patrick's Day without wishing my parents a Happy 40th Anniversary!!
Can you believe that? What an accomplishment!!
They took a weekend trip to celebrate, they have always been my biggest supporters and the best parents anyone could ever dream! I hope I am as good with my girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment