Friday, March 15, 2019

Sweet Treats and St Patrick's Day Crafts

 Happy Weekend Friends! Are you ready for all things green?!
I made this yummy dessert this week, its just a layer of box brownies, melted marshmallows and chocolate syrup, delish!!
 One of my favorite holiday dresses from Taylor to Nicole! This cute shamrock dress and Peppa are ready for a fun day!
Trying to take advantage of daylight savings day scooting in the sunshine!

 A sprinkled donut always starts the day off right!
 A sweet St Patricks start with some muffins! Just a package of Martha White muffin mix, milk and green dye! I got this idea from the Memory Making Momma!

I also treated my coworkers with another lemon pound cake! Just like the one I made for Mardi Gras, I just added green food coloring, delicious!
Just like me Nicole is no fan of night time thunder storms, scary!
 We also did a super easy and pretty cheap craft, just some canvas and washable paints
 I put out some tissue paper to help with the mess
 Then just used their handprints to make a shamrock!
 They loved it!
Then just let them dry over night and used them to decorate!
I also added some Irish charm around my dining room cabinet!
And I saw Beth Moore post this on her Instagram, it really spoke to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment