Monday, February 4, 2019

New Patio and Snow Day

Happy February peeps!!
Its the month of love and chocolates, how much fun will this be?!
I hope its wonderful for you!
This was probably one of the best quiche's I've ever had, it came from Jennifer at the Memory Making Momma, its super easy and super good. If you like breakfast casserole, this is for YOU!
A few weeks ago when we came back home from Athens, this was awaiting us (and it was just days after we had our roof done and the movers moved the tent themselves...but we won't go there right now!). This tent has provided great shade in the summer time, but its also cause me a lot of nerves anything I know a storm is coming because I am afraid this will happen. So to make my life less stressful we took it down for the last night and Hubby build this...
I know we will miss the shade but I am loving the twinkle lights!! I think its a great and cheaper solution to add a little something special to your patio!
And Hubby build it all himself!
Last Tuesday was a special treat when we got out first snow day of 2019! With just few flakes it was really cold, we got to enjoy a day at home working and playing! Here is Tay ready to go outside!
Look really close and you can see some snowflakes!
Her day was MADE when she saw the snow!!
I thought this was the perfect tee for a snow day and Taylor stayed in her jammies must of the day too!
Again, having a work day were we didn't have to do the morning rush was AWESOME!!! A fun snow day in the peach state!

No comments:

Post a Comment