Sunday, February 24, 2019

Enchanted Movie Night & Muffins


 Trying tot think of a movie to keep up with the Valentine LOVE theme, I thought about the Disney real life princess movie Enchanted and I am so glad we watched it cause I LOVED it!
I ordered the girls 2 new princess dresses from Walmart, they were a hit!
 Nicole, more then Taylor loves to dress up!
We had some ruby red punch, Nutella mousse and strawberries and crown shaped pizza with an orange pumpkin
 Pretty Princesses with their crowns
 Pretty in pink!
 Such a cute movie, the girls liked it too!
 I don't think I shared this yet, but it my Valentine tablescape. Just simple hearts with pink and red!
 Did you know that 2/20 was national muffin day?! I love a warm muffin with butter and cold milk, something comforting about it. And I am all about the cheap muffin mix were you just add milk for only a dollar!
 Live is nothin without a muffin!
And when your dessert looks like this, it needs a picture!!
Check out this Madi Gras cheesecake from my lunch the other day, DELISH!!

1 comment: