Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Valentine's Day

A little late but Happy Valentine's Day!! I hope yours was LOVEly, ours was good and I wanted to share some pics with you!
The girls took these cute Crush bottles to their day care teachers, the printable came from The Memory Making Momma!! I have a crush on you!
The girls were so excited to take home all the class valentine's, so many sweet cards and candy!
Be still my heart!
A made by Taylor Valentine Card for us, you know I will treasure this one!
 We dined on a heart shaped Papa Johns Pizza!
 And I had some little gifts for my valentines
 Coco opening her new Barbie!
 Daddy picked up some heart shaped donuts, yum!
My loves XOXO
 Hubby got a new rain jacket
 Coco got a new Belle doll
 Taylor got a Ipad holder
 Hubby surprised me with a sweet poem and flowers
And a gift card for a massage!
And the best Valentine XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Amen on the best gift.... and he is the luckiest man! How sweet!~

    ReplyDelete