Saturday, February 16, 2019

Valentine Decor & Heart Glasses

Be Mine! That is what I saw to my cup of coffee every morning!!
I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day and felt truly loved and told your loved ones how you feel! I wanted to show ya'll my February kitchen table!
 And a view of my clean kitchen, this polka dot table runner is from the Pioneer Woman and its a flower pattern on the other side!
 A cute baby pic of our sweetie pie Taylor a month old!
 I got this new sign from Walmart for $3!
 Every Valentines day I like to fill up a jar of conversation hearts and other sweet treats!
I hung up an always and forever heart with some red bows around the pantry door.
A super easy and affordable crock pot recipe, Hawaiian chicken! Just some chicken breast, a can of diced pineapples and some honey BBQ sauce. Cook for 8 hours and serve with white rice and Hawaiian bread!
I also hung some heart garland and a little chalkboard heart
Here is our Valentine stair rail and table. I love to display all out Daddy Daughter Date Night pics here, so many cute memories!
My hearts XOXO


1 comment:

  1. Love the Valentine decor... especially the "Love never gives up sign"!!~

    ReplyDelete