Monday, February 25, 2019

My Birthday & President's Day


Last week I celebrated #38 with a day off work, some yummy food and some Lilly P of course!! My girls & Hubby surprised me with a yummy ice cream cake from Brusters!
Can you see that super cute wooden monogram necklace my parents gifted me with?! Love it!
 Helping me make a wish!
 She loves blowing out candles!
 I pulled out some red, white and blue and what some people think are scary!! Oriental Trading President's masks!
 Some Abe Lincoln hats
 Also some Ulysses S Ranch Dip
 Two of the great!
Here I am as George Washington!
 My parents also surprised me with this super cute panda Lilly dress, don't you love this pink and black?!
 My favortie yellow roses sent to my office, they are so lovely and brighten up my day!
And a special thanks to Uncle David and Aunt Karen for sending me some birthday cash, what a treat!! Some more Lilly!
Thank you to all my friends and family who sent well birthday wishes to me, I am one lucky girl who has been blessed more then I deserve!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday wishes to last the whole year through... love you!!~

    ReplyDelete