Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Spending time with the ones I love

 I have been following the story of Ashley Taube for a little white, she is an inspirational woman and Mom my age who recently passed away from cancer. Her attitude was awesome thru entire thing and everytime I read a blog post that her husband now writes, its like a dose of reality. Meaning I know how blessed I am, but at times I get upset too, just like everyone. When you look around at what other people are going thru, it reminds us to enjoy every moment and to always choose happy (that was her motto). Something we do have control over is our attitude (I am talking to myself!). Choose this!
Last Friday was parents night out at daycare so we enjoyed some chips, cheese dip and taco's at a yummy Mexican place, so much fun! And nice to be able to sit and eat without little kiddos always needing something!

 To say I have been excited about this movie would be an understatement! I am a HUGE Queen fan and have been counting down the days until it arrived. It did and I loved EVERY second ya'll, a fantastic movie!! GO SEE IT!!!!
 Check out these beautiful new earrings my Aunt Brenda sent me, they are monogrammed!! She is so sweet!
 Nicole getting pumped to help clean up!
 Saturday night Taylor and I got to spend some fun time together, we first went to Target!
Then to Dairy Queen for some hot dogs and ice cream, I treasure this time with her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment