Monday, February 11, 2019

Valentine Front Door & Chinese New Year

Welcome to our Happy Valentine's Day front door!
I order this heart door border every year from Oriental Trading Company, its all card board paper so it only stays for one season but I love it!! And its very cheap!
My Christmas flowers are still holding on and since they are red I thought they would be perfect for V-Day!
Moving from the front the back of the house, check out these super cute hanging lanterns my Mom gifted me with, I think they are from Amazon and I love them! Since this picture, I put some white candles in there :-)
Last Tuesday we celebrated the start of The Chinese New Year!
Its the year of the pig!
Of course first things first, Taylor wanted the fortune cookie!
I got these hats from Oriental Trading a few years ago and they still hold up!
Silly Coco loves some noodles!
With some yummy Low Mein, Egg Rolls and Crab Rangoon, we were ready to watch Mulan!
Taylor said this is what Uncle G looks like :-)
Nicole's favorite bedtime treat, a vanilla ice cream!
And just in case you need a reminder XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Amen on the well life! Love the lanterns by the garage door... a real carriage house!!

    ReplyDelete