Tuesday, February 12, 2019

February Fashion & Happy Girls

With the start of February you know I pulled out all things hearts, pink and reds!
I got this monogrammed heart tee from Etsy a few years ago and I paired it with a red sweater.
Simple and bold, just a red pencil skirt and my JCrew pink top!
More red coming at you! Just my white pencil skirt and my red Walmart polka dot top with a sweater again.
More polka dots but this time paired with some pink pants!! Hot pink!
This is my new Fairy Season Happy Valentine Ya'll baseball tee, love it!! Perfect for casual Friday!
 Wearing my heart on my chest!
Although its not red and pink, I found a heart for Valentine's Day
And who doesn't like some Lilly P anytime! I thought the pink is perfectly romantic!
So happy!!
With her favorite pizza, cheese and black olives
Be still my heart!
Look at Nicole's class learning the pledge, she is an All American Girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment