Thursday, January 31, 2019

Sweet & Sassy and January Tablescape

If you follow along you may remember I took Nicole to Sweet and Sassy to get her hair cute, Taylor was supposed to come with us but was too sick :-( But she made a comeback and was able to get 5 inches cut off Saturday!!
Look at that length!! She and I were both ready for a break from the tangles!!
Drum roll please!!
Doesn't she look beautiful!!
Nicole went with us and did pretty good, she enjoying laying on the floor though with all the hair!
 Since it is the last day of January I wanted to show you my simple snowman table scape before the Valentine Day decor started. The tablecloth and place mats all came from Lakeside Collection.
I love the look of lots of white candles, they are so soft and give off a great glow!
The beautiful candle stick holders came from my Mom!!

1 comment: