Tuesday, March 20, 2018

St. Patrick's Day

If you live in the southeast like me you may have had a long night with the storms that came thru, I hope everything is ok at your home XOXO
I wanted to share all the fun we had on St Patrick's Day Saturday!
But first, Happy Spring!!
We started the day off with an all green breakfast!
Green pancakes, green apples and mint green Oreos!
Our little leprechaun!
Cute clovers from Oriental Trading
After breakfast we went to cheer on Taylor at her soccer game!
Go Team, we are so proud of you all!!
We came home and made a Irish lunch!
Rye break, corned beef, Swiss and a St Patty's cookie!
For dinner I made a yummy Shepard's Pie, its so easy, just a layer of meat and gravy, peas and carrots, mashed potatoes then some cheese!!
My parents, brother and Aunt and Uncle were in Savannah enjoying the biggest St Patrick's Day party, I know they had a great time!
My parents also celebrated their 39 wedding anniversary, go Mom and Dad!!
And last but not least, I hung some St Patrick's Day flags on our patio with some green sting lights!!!







1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the sweet anniversary wishes.... you kids are the light of our life! ~ ~

    ReplyDelete