Friday, March 2, 2018

Dr. Seuss Dinner

Happy March Everyone!!
Wishing you lots of LUCK in the upcoming days! Got your green out?!
If you follow me on Instagram you know the girls have been celebrating Dr. Seuss this week, last night we had our Dr. Seuss Dinner!!
We of course made some green eggs and ham sammies!!
I also picked up some Dr. Seuss stamps and added a picture that Taylor colored!
I also made some blue Jello and added some red Swedish fish for the book One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish
Coco was a BIG fan of playing with the Jello!!!
Both of them loved the Jello!
Of course Daddy got some too!
Thing Mom, Thing 1 and Thing 2
Thing Dad, Thing 1 and Thing 2
The things I love so much!
And oh how things grow up!!
I will share more next week of the different themes they had for Dr. Seuss week!
The rain has finally stopped here in GA for a few days, hoping you see some sun too!!





No comments:

Post a Comment