Tuesday, March 6, 2018

St. Patrick's Day Drink Station

The beginning of March means another holiday to decorate for, bring out all your green!!
This is always a fun one to get ready for, are you feeling lucky?!
Nothing new this year but still fun!!
My green table runner came from Home Goods many years ago now as well as the shamrock bowl! The paper clover garland came from Walmart!
My girls LOVE Hershey Kisses so this bowl gets empty very quickly! I got a new green Glade candle that smells tropical and I filled my milk glass vase with some green flowers and a little shamrock around the lamp.
Is there a more perfect cereal for St Patrick's Day then Lucky Charms?! I got this wood sign from Walmart and found another green candle holder.
And I updated my chalkboard with the luck of the Irish!
I think this big sign is Nicole's favorite, she loves pointing to the letters!
I think this came from Party City!
With another rainy day in GA who couldn't use a pic of the cutest little girl smiling :-)
On Sunday Nicole and I went to Aunt Judy's house to see her new car and check out some items before she sells them in a garage sale. I picked up a lot I can't wait to decorate with and share! I love these cute talc containers and put them around our master bath tub, perfect fit!!





No comments:

Post a Comment