Friday, March 9, 2018

St. Patrick's Day Dining Room Chest, Coco's Love of Makeup, & Taylor's 1st Soccer Game

Happy Friday everyone!
I love this quote, "I don't work on Friday's, I make appearances!"
You know I love changing up my dining room Target cabinet every holding, especially when its all pretty green! Taylor made the cloud and streamers herself!
This is one of my favorite holiday frames from Personalization Mall and has a sweet Irish blessing on it. The shamrock candle holder came from Home Goods years ago and my super cute Happy Everything plate!
This shamrock garland came from Oriental Trading and the green table runner came from Home Goods. The new shoe basket came from Aunt Judy's attic.
A simple and pretty fabric shamrock wreath and another basket from Aunt Judy!
Easter comes pretty early this year, its the first Sunday in April so I went ahead and ordered the girls Easter Dresses from The Monkey and Weasel, Catherine is great, she makes their Santa dresses too!! Love this pretty spring colors!
My sweet Taylor girl XOXO
Both my girls love makeup, especially mine.
Nicole LOVES lip gloss as you can see!!!
We will be at the soccer field again Saturday, here is our girls before her first game!
Go Taylor and Coach Daddy!
Go Sissy BooBoo!!
We love you!
Go team go!! A great game by all the kids!
Have a great weekend everyone, thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment