Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Easter Tablescape

Yesterday I put together my to buy list for Easter this weekend, I plan on making 2 yummy desserts and enjoying some yummy food, what you are your favorite Easter dishes? I love ham, any kind of casserole, rolls, brown rice and dessert! I wanted to share my Easter table scape with you today, lets HOP to it!
These cute Bunny chair covers came from Lakeside Collection and the plaid table cloth came from The Pioneer Woman's Walmart collection.
I pulled out my Aunt Sarah's Noratake china for this pic, is so pretty and very spring like!
Another look at these cute bunny covers, they also make Christmas ones of course!
I got this cross from Walmart for $10, I think its so pretty and affordable!!
On our dining room cabinet I hung this pastel egg wreath from Walmart and the older monogrammed bunny!







No comments:

Post a Comment