Monday, March 19, 2018

Aunt Judy's Attic & Hello Fresh

Happy Monday Everyone!! Hope you had a fun weekend and a very lucky St. Patrick's Day!
A few weeks ago Nicole and I visited Aunt Judy's house to check our some items before she sold them at a garage sale, here are some of the treasures we found!
Aunt Judy had this garden bird hook in a box so I swiped it up, spray painted it a bronze color (it was yellow) and hung it by our door and its been awesome! Its the perfect height for Taylor to hang her jacket on after school. I also put a family pic and candle on the top shelf, love it and can't believe it was FREE!!!!!
Do you spy the vintage Coke crate on the top shelf?!
I have been wanting one of these forever so when I saw it at Judy's I grabbed it fast, it even has some old Coke bottles in it!
I think it will be perfect for decorating in the summer and looks great on the shelf for now!
I also did a little update in our master bathroom, I have had this cute Home Goods cabinet for years and its been many different colors, I went with white this time...
What do you think?!
I think it really brightens up the wall!
We got our first box from the food delivery service Hello Fresh for the first time last week and LOVED it!!
If you sign up for it you pick how many meals you want DLV each week from their menu, I will say we had a coupon so we got our first order half off, its defiantly not cheap but there are lots of pluses! Everything comes packaged and ready to cook, an easy to follow picture how to prepare directions and it really makes 2 meals. Here we are laying out the potatoes.
The potatoes came with steak and a caprese salad, this was delish!! I love caprese salad!!
Here is the finished dish, we both loved it!!
Taylor had a fun field trip last week when Amazing Animals stopped by her school with all kinds of cool animals to pet, she loved it!
Every time a car parks too close to me I think this!!!!!
I have mentioned before how much I love the girls daycare teachers, especially when I get cute pics texted to me during the day!
Here is Taylor with Ms. Emily and Ms. Kelsey, she adores them both!!
Our baby girl turned 2.5 yesterday!!
Here she is at 6 months, 18 months and today, a beautiful baby from the outside in XOXO







No comments:

Post a Comment