Friday, March 23, 2018

Simple Joys

Happy Friday Friends, we almost made it to the weekend, keep going you are almost there!
I wanted to share some of this weeks simple joys, they made me smile and I hope you too!
Who doesn't love a nice warm bath, it always makes things better! Coco loves bath time, she will usually get right in when I tell her its time!
You know I love anything matching for the girls to wear, these tops came from Carters, so cute!!
Our local Chick Fil A had Paw Patrol Family night and Taylor was on cloud 9! Here she is giving Marshall a big home!
Dance! Dance! Dance!
Ice cream break after all that dancing!
My beautiful baby!
Taylor playing in the home center at church!
She was such a great helper, she sprayed down all the tables for me before we left!
Pretty in pink for church!
Hope your weekend is as relaxing as Nicole story time!!







No comments:

Post a Comment