Monday, March 5, 2018

Dr. Seuss Dress Up Week & St. Patrick's Day Tops

I was getting ready for work this morning thinking, what happened to my weekend?!
It seemed to go by so quickly!! I think I need another one starting tomorrow!
I wanted to share the fun pics from the girls last week dressing up for all the different Dr.Seuss themes!
Monday was hat day!!
Nicole's hat was handmade by my sweet coworker's Mother who is from Colombia!
Tuesday was crazy hair day!!
We got 4 hair ties and 4 different bows, so cute!
Wednesday was stripes day!
Here is a screen shot of Taylor's class in stripes!
Thursday was crazy sock and shoe day! Taylor and Nicole wore mismatched socks and these cute Thing shirts!
I even got into it with my Thing Mom tee from Ebay!
Friday was the most comfortable day, pajama day!!!!
And the Cat And The Hat came to visit, here is Taylor's class!
And a stop by Nicole's room, she is on the other side!!
I think I am set for St. Patrick's Day!!!
Who's Your Laddie?!




1 comment: