Tuesday, September 11, 2018

What I Wore

17 years later a lot of us still remember where we were and what we felt. And for a lot of others they never knew 9/11, like my girls. I pray they never do. But I do hope they grow up with an appreciation of how blessed they are to be Americans, its awesome. And 17 years later the USA is stronger then every, USA! USA! USA!!
I've had this American heart tee from Walmart for years, I pull it out all the time from Memorial Day to Veterans Day and so many days in between. My red and blue tassel bracelet is from Dixie Delights Ship and my favorite neutral pants came from Walmart.
For red and black Friday I wore this chevron print dress from Mud Pie, it was from an online boutique which is usually too pricey for me but I thought it was too perfect for game day!
I picked this cute dress off the Walmart clearance rack for $7 bucks...SCORE!!
Along with this cute black and white top with side tassels, $6 bucks!

Ending on a cute note, isn't she adorable with her little boots?!
These boots are made for walkin!




No comments:

Post a Comment