Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Simple Joys

For our neighbors in the Carolina's right now, I know there are not a lot of simple joys, I have been seeing pictures of all the water, its so much ya'll. But I have also seen so many pics of our National Guard rescuing people and pets, pretty amazing. I know we are all keeping those effecting by Florence in our prayers XOXO
I saw this Lilly P print and I loved it. I see God as the sunshine watching over everyone :-)
Getting to take Taylor to the bus stop makes me so happy!! She loves it too and always gives me a big smile to start the morning off right!
I also enjoy getting to make her a special after school snack, for this one I just cooked up some Martha White muffins and chocolate milk!
I was tickled when I was watching my friend Jennifer go live on Facebook talking about her LimeLife make up. I purchased some beautiful Faith lip gloss and love it!! Its a beautiful fall color! Give Jennifer Vickery a follow, you will love her stuff!
I also added a few fall touches to our den with a leaf print blanket and a Happy Fall Ya'll dark orange pillow I scored off Ebay last year. My den is never clean, everything is just pushed on the other side of the camera!!
My girls love Friday nights, Taylor loves putting her pjs on and Coco loves Oreo's!!!
Our sweet neighbor Emily had a friend spend the night and they asked if Taylor wanted to join them in their tent to look at Ipads, so cute!!


No comments:

Post a Comment