Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Taylor Kindergarten Birthday Party & Fall Patio

When your birthday falls on Fall Break that means 2 school celebrations!! How lucky is Taylor? Since Taylor's school is out this week (I'm so jealous) she celebrated with her school friends Friday with Incredible cupcakes and juice!
She stated the day by getting to ride the school bus with her favorite stuffed animal Zuma and a cool Violet shirt!
Then a really special treat for me, I surprised her by going to eat lunch with her!!!!
Best lunch ever!!!
Flashback to my childhood, school lunch!! It was pretty good!!
She also got to be line leader!
And of course a birthday crown fit for a princess!
For a yummy afterschool snack I was inspired by the Memory Making Momma with her cute slices apples and toppings! I already had the apples and just added some caramel syrup and M&M's!
I also added some fall touches on our patio! I love that mustard yellow color as you can tell! I am ready for some cooler dinner's on the patio!
The pennant banner was for the girls party, I will share that soon! Fall is such a great time to be in GA, its so pretty and we love to be outside as much as we can!




No comments:

Post a Comment