Thursday, September 20, 2018

Nicole's 3rd Birthday

My baby girl turned 3 years old this week!!! Her special day was filled with smiled, cupcakes, presents, gifts and McDonald's!!
She started her special day off with a special Shimmer and Shine that she LOVES!!!!
Our newborn Nicole!!
Our first kiss XOXO
I took a screen shot of the cute pink and purple cupcakes from Walmart and I just added some Shimmer and Shine cut outs from Etsy on them, pretty cheap!
School pic!! Cupcakes, pretzels and Capri Sun!!
We celebrated with a #3 Cookie Cake!!
Happy Birthday Sissy!
Present time!!!
Best Day Ever!
Big #3 Balloon from Gigi!!
Birthday dinner at McDonalds!
Cheers to 3 years old!!!!
Nicole, you are my answered prayer, the light during a dark tunnel, and my pride and joy. Your little ways make me smile and your sweetness always shines through. You are very smart, want to do what ever your big sis does, & fearless. You bring so much love to all our lives. Wishing you a fantastic third year XOXO





1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to our sweet & precious Coco.... you make our hearts smile!!

    ReplyDelete