Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Lion's Lunch & Fall Mantel

Greeting friends, if you are like me living in the southeast right now, all news and conversations are about Hurricane Florence, I sure wish she would calm down! I get so nervous about this kind of stuff but tell myself the only thing I can do is prepare my house the best I can and trust in God for the rest. I can't stop it myself. Hoping everyone makes it out ok and remains safe. Our physical items although special can be replaced but we can't. So just always do the safe thing even if nothing really happens which is what I hope!! So since we can't change it, we keep going and I wanted to share some pics of when Hubby went to read to Taylor's class as a surprise!!
Hubby was the surprise reader!!! He brought one of Taylor's favorite's, Lion's Lunch!
With some planning ahead we ordered this not too scare lion outfit from HalloweenCostumes.com. ROARRR!!
I know this made Taylor's day, Hubby even stayed for lunch and she was thrilled. Parenting is hard but getting to so stuff like this makes is soo much fun!!
I also wanted to share my fall mantle with you! I love the yellow and orange colors!
I changed my Happy Everything plate from a school bus to a football, tis the season! This pumpkin came from Walmart a few years ago.
I put a smell good Glade candle in this little arrangement!
Pumpkin Mickey came from my Mom and the flowers came from Walmart!
I filled this Goodwill basket up with some fall veggies and fruit!
Snuggle up!!







No comments:

Post a Comment