Thursday, September 13, 2018

A Bugs Life Movie Night

For our Sunday funday movie night we watched the Disney movie, A Bugs Life!
I pulled out our fly swatter for some bug décor!!
To make these yummy bug crackers I just took some grape tomatoes and black olives and spread some Laughing Cow cheese on crackers, yummy! Also some chocolate milk made for some good mud drink!
Gummy works and muddy pudding for a sweet treat!
My little bugaboos!
This girls loves to kill some flies!!
Sporting her red, white and blue on 9/11
My sweet coworker gave me a huge bag of Legos and Taylor LOVES them!! I am not a Legos fan but I am of fan of Taylor's big smiles! Having another thing to pick up at my house makes my back hurt but she has been doing good keeping them off the floor :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment