Thursday, September 6, 2018

Mom's New Garage and Fall Front Porch

My Mom always knocks it out of the park when it comes to decorating, wait until you see her new garage doors, drum roll please....

So pretty, right?!
She got all new doors, added new lights and some new shutters up top, awesome job Mom!!
With temps in the 90's who doesn't feel like decorating for fall?!
I love all the pretty orange and yellow colors, I started with my front porch!
I spray painted some plastic pumpkins white and purchased some artificial sunflowers from Walmart!
Notice my hello summer print still up?! I ordered a new one that should be coming this week! I put up some leaf garland around the door and added some pretty bows on the lanterns and top of the door!
I picked up some cute yellow mums from Trader Joes and added them into my scare crow welcome sign from Home Depot. You can see PK was enjoying the sun too!
Also, did you just love having a long weekend?! I know I did!
For all the hard workers out there, this is your day to relax!
I saw over the weekend someone tried to shame Cosby Star Geoffrey Owens for working at Trader Joes, it really got me going cause NO ONE should ever be made fun of or feel ashamed every for any job they hold. If you are out there working to put food on the table and pay the bills for you and your family, take pride in that, where ever you are employed!!!




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting the garage doors, I was amazed at what a difference it made in the whole house look! Let's hear it for all the hard working Americans out there...having a job and supporting your family is something to be proud of, an American tradition!!

    ReplyDelete