Monday, September 10, 2018

Grandparents Day & Fall Kitchen

Hello friends, hope you had a good weekend! Last week both girls got a special treat when Omma and Poppie came to visit and celebrate Grandparents Day!
First was muffins with Coco at 9 AM!! Omma and Poppie surprised Nicole, I know she loved it, although she did have a hard time when they left :-( She just wanted them to stay and play!!
After muffins with Nicole they headed over to Taylor's school for kindergarten lunch!! She was so excited!
Thank you so much for Omma and Poppie for visiting the girls, they loved it! And I know Gigi and Granddaddy were there in spirit!
I added a few fall touches in my kitchen, I know white cabinets are all the rage now, but I think a wood tone give a cozy warm feeling.
I also some sunflowers around my life line AKA coffee maker!!
I also pulled out my pumpkin plate from Home Goods, filled my fall favs candy jars with peanut butter cups and added some of my Walmart flowers!
Nothing beats a Friday night with your bestie XOXO


2 comments:

  1. So thankful for Omma & Poppie.... they are the BEST!! It takes a village!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: I know white cabinets are the rage right now, but I will always love the wood tone & darker cabinets...they radiate warm, cozy & home!!

    ReplyDelete