Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Special Day With Nicole

Happy New Year friends!!
It's been a while but I hope your new year is going well so far. I am still sharing some Christmas things with ya'll so hang with me! Today I wanted to share my day with Nicole, her daycare Christmas party!
How cute are these little reindeer?! This is her BFF Arye!
The kids gave a super cute performance of their Christmas song!
We snacked on some Cheetos, fruit, cupcakes and of course some Capri Sun!
After the party we checked out early and headed to the McDonald's playground for some ice cream!
Lots of fun sliding!
And eating some vanilla ice cream! I really treasure any one on one time with each of my girls, I hope they enjoy it as much as me. I was so grateful to have the time off work to attend both of their Christmas parties this year, a truly special time!
And we finished Friday off with our Mickey Mouse Christmas tees!! You know this is all me and I loved it!!
Wishing you all a blessed 2019!!

No comments:

Post a Comment