Friday, January 11, 2019

Christmas Eve & Day

Happy Friday friends! For a lot of us this was the first full week back after some nice holiday days off, I hope it went well for you! Today I wanted to share Christmas Eve and Day with ya'll. For such a big day I thought I had taken more pics, but thinking about it, I was trying to just enjoy the moment so that could explain not having my phone in hand all the time.
My parents and G drove up Christmas Eve afternoon with lots of yummy Italian food. We had salad, pasta and chicken, it was great and already made!! Along with some food, Gigi brought up some sugar cookie dough and the girls made some Christmas cookies!
Having Uncle G around means wrestle time!! Can you spot him, he is in there somewhere!
We love having our family up, we didn't really do a ton of activities, just hung out relaxed and watching lots of Christmas movies! Some napping too!
Taylor showing Gigi all her games on the Ipad, she even has a farting cat game!
Christmas Eve we left some cookies and milk out for Santa! Lots of excitement about Santa coming down!!
So much excitement Christmas morning, Santa was so good to the girls, cause there were good girls all year!! Lots of coloring books, an air hockey table, Barbies and many more. We even got a surprise new bed from my parents! Working on putting that together now!!
Christmas morning is the best!!
And we can't talk about Christmas without talking about the reason its so special. The celebration of the world's greatest gift, God sending all of us his son XOXO
When Santa brings you a lolly pop as almost as big as your head!
I hope you have a great weekend, I have a few more Christmas decorations  to take down and a birthday party to celebrate at!!

1 comment:

  1. I told a friend who asked how our Christmas was that I realized as we all lay there on your couch watching marathon Christmas movies on Christmas Eve (and naps in between!) that this is really as good as it gets! Of course, our Savior's birth is the greatest gift of all!

    ReplyDelete