Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Winter Table

I have some more winter decor to share with ya'll today! I love all the blue and white colors and still keeping some twinkle lights around after Christmas!
This monogram tartan plaid plate is one of my favs form Dixie Delights! I have had it for a few years now, the paper table runner came from Oriental Trading and the light up mason jar came from Lakeside Collection. Their winter decor is the best I have seen!
Some more snowmen coming at you! The plate came from Lakeside Collect and the cute hand drawn plate came from Taylor!
I keep my blue and white plates up all year and I added a wooden snowflake hanger and some shiny snowflake garland around the china cabinet.
And since I just updated it last night, here is the new Home Depot lamp I got for this table! I really love the size and little details on the lamp shade, its so cute!
Surround yourself with light!!

No comments:

Post a Comment