Friday, January 18, 2019

Simple Joys & Winter Kitchen

My approach to dusting :-)
Happy Friday!! We made it!!
A fun little throwback pic of both my girls at 4 months old!! Adorable!!
I better not stare at these too long, I will want another!!
Last Friday was parents night out at daycare so we used Hubby's Olive Garden gift card and enjoyed a yummy pasta dinner with dessert, it was so good! I could eat bread sticks every day, all day!
Its always great having kid free time together, but always better coming home to these sweet girls!
When winter weather is outside, nothing beats a warm treat. Here is my January hot cocoa station. Lots of snowmen, marshmallows and mints!
Lakeside Collection is my favorite for snowmen, I kept my gold tree from Target and added my snowman light and some candles for a soft glow.
I did add some cute new Pioneer Woman kitchen towels on my flower hooks, they were holding bibs but we have moved past those days :-) I also added my snowman canvas to the pantry door.
For one of my favorites spots in the world, my coffee stations, I just tied some blue ribbon around my kcups and put out my silver tree and some more snowmen.
I have 3 of these cute mason jar candles with snowflakes around them, I put one on the cutting board with another snowmen, tied some more blue ribbon around our candy/granola jars and used the girls Olaf stuffed animals as decor. Use what you have, right?!
And anytime you need something cooked in the kitchen, give Chief Coco a call!!
Have a great weekend everyone, thanks for taking the time to stop by!!


No comments:

Post a Comment