Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Peter Cottontail Movie Night and The Easter Bunny 2019

 Smile and Shine!
I thought of this driving into work yesterday passing a gentleman mowing the grass at a busy intersection. He was a landscaper in the warm sun smiling so big, it made me think whatever you do, just smile :-)
 A little thank you for covering for me while I was off for my coworkers, just some Savannah cheese straws wrapped up. Remember to say a big thank you to those who help you out!

 Here comes Peter Cottontail hopping down the bunny trail!
For our Easter movie night we watched this cute little bunny and enjoyed some bunny tail mix, just bunny crackers, marshmallows and M&M's!
I shaped some crescent rolls to look like a bunny and just made some simple cheese dip, it has cream cheese, cheddar and mayo melted together
And out bunny ears of course!
Hop to it, we are excited for the Easter Bunny to come visit!
We also visited the Easter Bunny at the mall!!
It took Coco a few minutes to warm up to him, but we did get a smile and no tears, Mom win!
 Since they did so good we took a trip around the mall in the train!
 This cute chevron dress was Taylor's when she was 3 and so all I had to get to match was a size 6 from Etsy!
 Cho Cho!!
After our bunny visit we headed to Target for some Pizza Hut lunch! We love their little pizza and breadsticks!!





1 comment: