Saturday, April 13, 2019

Dollar Store Fun, Soccer, The Masters and Easter Mantel



This morning Nicole and I cheered on our favorite soccer team, The Railhawks!!
I also wanted to show you the soccer ball door hanger I made from some scrap wood!
Taylor did great playing goalie!
Then we headed to DQ for some hot dogs and ice cream!
Friday smiles and sunny weather, a great combo!
Friday was also my Dad's 63 Birthday!
Here he is at 25 with my 6 month preggers Mom at his favorite place, a UGA game!
My Dad is the the best Dad, he is always there for me, helping me out and making me laugh!!
Mixing up some pimento cheese!
Dad loves that his birthday usually falls around The Masters so he can sit and watch and do what ever he wants! When it kicked off Thursday I made a pimento cheese sandwich of course! The Masters recipe is top secret, they are known for the egg salad and pimento cheese so I like to use Paula Deen's recipe, its super good and easy!
We also visited The Dollar Tree and Taylor got a puzzle and Nicole got a unicorn headband!
 When I worked from home this week I made a little Easter theme after school snack
 Just some Little Debbie Easter cakes and some Peep ears for a bunny face!
She loved it!
 For my Easter mantle this year, nothing really new but lots of bunnies, eggs and the girls artwork!
 The egg garland and Happy Easter wreath came from Walmart a few years ago
We hope the Easter bunny likes all our Easter decor and comes to visit next week!

1 comment:

  1. Birthdays, Masters & Easter = FUN! Such cute decor and yummy eats!~

    ReplyDelete