Sunday, April 7, 2019

Orange Vanilla Coke, Easter Bunny Pics, Avery's Party, Soccer Games, and Patio Picnics

Greetings friends!! Sorry I have not been on in a while, we were spring breaking this week and driving back home from Savannah! We had a great time and I have a lot to catch up on here so bear with me, I have lots of pics to share coming up!

 I am loving the new orange vanilla Coke!
All our Easter Bunny pics thru the years!
 Some Easter egg garland on the cabinet and my Walmart Easter wreath
An afternoon school snack, chocolate chip cookies, frosting in the middle, chocolate milk and a sprinkle rim around the top!
Celebrating National Waffle Day with this breakfast for dinner favorite!
Coco holding a pic wearing the same dress Taylor was wearing at her age!
 Our niece Avery celebrated her 10th birthday a few weeks ago!
 She is sweet, smart, kind and beautiful!


Celebrating double digits with a DJ Dance Party!!
Happy Birthday Avery Lane, we love you!
 You guys knew it wouldn't be long until I got a soccer tee!! Love #22!!
Taylor's fan club!

Getting to see so many friends playing too!
I also love spring days when I can leave the door open and get some free air!
 Who loves ice cream in a cone?!
 Matching bunny shirts!
Friday nights on the patio with pizza, what could be better?!
Have a great week friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment