Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Hello July, Stars and Stripes Tablescape, & Crockpot Candies for Mr. Ron

Welcome to July!
A new month, a new start!
For movie night we watched Disney's High School Musical, it was one of my favorites and I thought the girls would like the music...and Zac Efron :-)


Some fun food with this one!! 1000 Grand in Student Loans, Pepperidge Farm Diploma Cookies, Animal Crackers Teacher Pets and Fudge Cookie Class Rings!
Yeah for movie nights!!
With a new month came new décor, I love July decorations, here is my cereal area! I found some star spangled Rice Krispies at Target, so cute!!
This is probably my favorite tablescape all year, I just love all the mixed patterns! Nothing new except for the star napkins I scored from Pottery Barn for $8 dollars! Everything else came from Walmart a few years ago!
A little different angle!
A patriotic plate setting!
All American Girl!
Sunday evening we went to a wonderful concert at our church, Celebrate America! Our church choir sang beautifully along with an orchestra and church members who have served our country. We all got some flags to wave too!
I have said this before but we have some of the best neighbors ever! Mr. Ron across the street is one of those, he surprised us last week with a new flag so we wanted to do a little something for him also. We made some of The Memory Making Momma's crock pot candies, got a little bucket at the Dollar Tree and wrote a nice note to say thanks for his service in Vietnam.
Delivering the candies to Mr. Ron, my two American firecrackers!!


1 comment:

  1. I love all your patriotic decor (especially the dining table) and the sweet sentiments about your good neighbor!!

    ReplyDelete