Monday, July 15, 2019

4th of July decorations, Lemon Pie, & Patriotic Cloths

Hello Friends!! Its been a while since I got on, we got back from a lovely beach vacation this weekend in Panama City Beach, I have tons of pics to show!! I am so far behind on sharing stuff, be prepared for some June stuff, but that is ok, right?! But I wanted to start out with this great reminder, Choose Happy!
Summer is the perfect time for a cold pie right?! This Memory Making Momma Pie has only 4 ingredients, a pie crust, frozen lemonade, Cool Whip and 2 cans of sweetened condensed milk. Whip it together and enjoy!
This Target dress is about 3 years old now I think, but I have always thought a white simple dress is perfect for summer time. Beautiful and simple!
When Mommy wants you to smile directly in the sun!
Since its July 15, perfect time to share some more 4th of July décor right?!
Stars and Stripes!!
And some sweet cookies with blue sprinkles!
Our 4th of July spread was a good one!! Baked beans, Coke in a glass bottle, watermelon, grilled corn, chips, hot dogs and firecracker cookies!
The cutest All American Girl on our front porch!
This door hanger is one of my favorites!
Old Navy for the patriotic win! And of course my Dixie Delight tassel necklaces!
Red Old Navy carpi's and a white Walmart tee and leopard flats!
I brought this yummy corn salad to my in laws and it was a hit! Just canned corn, tomatoes, cucumbers, feta cheese and some Italian dressing, very refreshing!
Here we are at our church Celebrate America concert which was fantastic! The girls even got flags to wave!
Firecracker cookies, the perfect 4th of July dessert, from the Memory Making Momma!!
Our red, white and blue home sweet home!!
I hope your 4th of July was great celebrating the wonderful country we live and love in!




2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try the lemon pie.... yummy & cool for summertime!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom, its so good, you will love it!!

    ReplyDelete