Sunday, July 28, 2019

Fried Chicken, Ronnie's Baptism & Sleepovers

Sometimes its easy to think if I had that or when I can afford this, I love this quote so much cause it talks about doing the best with what you have been given & often times, that is already a lot XOXO
I fried chicken for Sunday Supper, it wasn't KFC but it was fun to do! I would defiantly do it again!
I surprised the girls with this yummy dessert, it was a hit!! An Oreo milkshake with sprinkles and cool whip, yes please!!
Sweet smiles!
Our families came up last Sunday to support Ronnie has he was baptized at our church, it was truly an answered prayer and a special moment in his life XOXO
His kind friend Rodney who he does Bible Study with was there too!
How special for the girls to witness!
Always there with support and love!
I picked up some yummy Publix subs, fruit, made a corn salad and meatballs, Gigi also brought a yummy salad!
Friday night Taylor and Nicole had their first sleep over with friends and loved every second! They didn't want to come home!
While the girls where having fun at their sleep over we enjoyed a pizza at Village Italian!
Date Night!



1 comment:

  1. So thankful we got to see Ronnie get baptized... what a special moment in his life!~

    ReplyDelete