Thursday, June 27, 2019

Big Hugs, Banana Dolphin, Emily visits

When a really hard day at work is made better by a sweet hug XOXO
My Grandmother Kee's kitchen aprons XOXO
Have a banana around your house?! Make it into a dolphin! A fun way to eat some fruit!
Betty Crocker's Lemon Poppy Seed mix is SOOO good! I love to keep a box of it around, even better with some CFA lemonade!
Absolutely beautiful summer sunset, this is in the Ingles parking lot!
Ready for another day smile! :-)
Piggy back Daddy Pig!

The girls were beyond excited that sweet Emily came over to play and swim!!
Pizza at the pool, perfect treat!
Taylor jumped into the pool for the first time this weekend and never stopped after!!!
Splish Splash having so much fun!!!
Chicken nugget Happy Meals for dinner!!
Taylor got a first place ribbon for the running race on field day, GO TAY!!!!
My sweet friends Katie surprised me with this Sassenach bumper sticker!! Now if you have been following along you know I LOVE the show Outlander, its my favorite and this is what Jamie calls Claire.
Do yourself a favor, You Tube Jamie saying it, your heart may melt!!



No comments:

Post a Comment