Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Father's Day & Apple Slice Donuts

What better way to start the morning off then with a BIG hug!
Its the little things right?!
I needed some gas before picking up the girls the other day so I surprised them with some blue ice, yummy and cheap!
After church Sunday on Father's Day! Also, seersucker Sunday!
Coco and I sporting our seersucker!
The girls gifted Daddy with a new pictures and some new shoes!
I made The Memory Making Momma's Shoney's Hot Fudge Cake, boy is it good and easy!! You would love it!

Flashback 1981! Here I am with my own Dad!! That is Grandmother Kee looking over and smiling. My Dad is the best and always there for me, he never misses a beat!
After church on Sunday we headed to the pool for lots of water fun!

Taylor and Daddy!
Driving back from Walmart I snapped this pic of Taylor, love it!!
Wind in your hair feeling!
Taylor and Daddy!
Look real quick and you may think these are donuts!
They are apple slices!!
Another cute idea to eat some yummy fruit!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love that first pic of the girls.... definitely my new screen saver pic!

    ReplyDelete