Tuesday, August 27, 2019

A little catch up

 If you follow along with me you know I am a big fan of The Memory Making Momma! She issued a great challenge recently involving teaching our kids to give back, I am all about that. So we picked up some yummy apple pies from Walmart, tied a cute ribbon around them and visiting our local nursing home. I know it was a blessing to those sweet women but even more of a blessing to us. This is something I want to do again!
 After school snack made better when the bread is the shape of a monkey!
 Friday Night Lights! We cheered on West Forsyth Friday night, so much fun!!
 Summer days at the pool!
 Staying cool with some frozen yogurt at The Chill Hill!
 And speaking of Frozen, Coco has been wearing this tee non stop!
The 3rd grade Sunday School class got a new teacher, can you guess who?! Me!!
I know, they most have been really short on teachers :-)
But 3 weeks into it and I am having a blast!!
Hope you are doing great!!

1 comment:

  1. All of these wonderful "give back" activities... I'm so proud of you for being selfless of your time and energy, the rewards are priceless!!

    ReplyDelete