Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Omma's Birthday, Fall Decor, & Weekend in Athens

We celebrated Omma's end of August birthday the other weekend with some yummy friend chicken and a delicious cake made by Avery!
I have been decorating our house with all things fall and I love it! Check out this hula hoop wreath I made from The Dollar Tree! Just the hoop, pretty ribbon, leaf garland and jute rope!
September 7 was Grandparents Day! My girls have the worlds best Grandparents!! Omma and Poppie came out to Nicole's school to enjoy some muffins and fun books!
Trying to cook what I have, I found a box of banana bread in our pantry, it smells so good and makes me think of fall!!
Our sweet neighbors love playing with the girls, its been so hot here they needed some ice cream to cool down!
We headed to Athens Labor Day weekend and had a fun time tailgating and seeing all our family and friends, GO DAWGS!
GA Girls!!
It was so hot we didn't go to the game instead we went by Chick Fil A and back to the condo pool with Gigi!!
Friday night before the game I picked up some black and red duck tape from Walmart and made some of Paula Deen's banana pudding, a fun and great tailgating idea I got from the Memory Making Momma!
Friday night dinner with The Kee Family!! Dining at The Last Resort!
Nicole made a special Grandparents Day art work for Gigi!
GOOOOOO  DAWGS!!!!






1 comment:

  1. Love the hula hoop chandelier and all my sweet GA girls!~

    ReplyDelete