Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Mother's Day and Last Soccer Game

 We've had not one but two strawberries now grow in our little garden, Taylor found it and was so excited!
Gigi was so sweet and surprised the girls with some monogrammed necklaces!!
 Did ya'll know May 14 was National Apply Pie Day?! You know I love celebrating yummy desserts! I got this mini pie at Walmart, under a buck and delish!
I was thinking of this verse getting ready for work the other day, I have to remember to put on the full armor of God cause boy, the Devil is tough. He will try with everything to distroy you, gotta be tough and ready.
As you know, Sunday was Mother's Day. A day celebrating how wonderful Mom's are, mine especially! Here we are in May of 1981, isn't my Mom so pretty (and still is!!). She has been my rock ever since minute one. She has loved and supported me thru EVERYTHING. Never judges, never gets angry, she is my constant calmness and voice of reason, I am so thankful for her!
 Since it was Mother's Day, I got to indulge with matching dresses!
My biggest blessings and the ones that made me a Mommy, my favorite thing in the world!
 After church we headed to a new pizza place in town called Your Pie and loved it!

 Plus, it was a free pizza for all Mom's!!!
Coco loved the ice cream!
 On Saturday we cheered the Railhawks on in their last game of the season! Coco cheered with a Honey Bun!
 Coach Bruce and his wife threw a lovely end of the season party at Dunkin Donuts!!
 The 2019 Railhawks!!
 Our Super Star!
 Thanks Coach Bruce for all you did, we are so proud of you Taylor!
After the party we headed west to Athens to see Gigi and Granddaddy!
Gigi was super sweet to watch the girls so I could go get a hair cut and go by Trader Joes!! We always have fun seeing them!

No comments:

Post a Comment