Sunday, May 19, 2019

Cinco De Mayo & Muffins with Mom

 May has lots of fun things to celebrate, we started May the 5th with some fun at church!
 Then an El Dorado movie night for Cinco De Mayo!
 So you may be asking where does one find a giant blow up cactus?!
Aunt Judy of course! She gave me this last year I think and its perfect for Cinco De Mayo!
 Target also has some great photo props to celebrate
 This cool chip holder had me so excited when I saw him at Walmart, isn't it fun?!
 We also enjoyed some Jarritos orange and Cinnamon Toast Crunch Churros, delish!
Taco Bowls and queso!
 Our daycare always does such a sweet job of making Mom's feel special!
 The Friday before Mother's Day they made some yummy banana nut muffins and juice!
 My breakfast date XOXO
 A beautiful flower handprint towel!
My angel XOXO

1 comment: