Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Panama City Part 1

Last week we took our annual family Panama City Beach vacation and had a blast!! I have tons of pics to share of course so I am going to break it up, I hope you enjoy!!
Welcome to Florida!!
In my opinion the Gulf Coast beaches can't be beat!!!
But their football teams are another story
As soon as we pulled up my cousins Ella and Sophie were there to greet us and help unload the car, what a HUGE help that was!!!
Gearing up for the beach with Gigi!
A view that can't be beat!
Their favorite time, beach time!!
At the beach with my loves
Coco is no fan of the beach yet, but she smiled for a cute pic!
Living her best life XOXO
Our beautiful hotel, The Palmetto at night
Building sand castles, Taylor was a happy girl!!


My little water babies!


Taking a break from the heat to go see The Incredibles 2!!
After the movie we played in the arcade some, my sweet cousins Ella, Sophie and Mary Kate were so much fun and a BIG help with the girls!





1 comment:

  1. We were there this time last week.... can't wait to go back!

    ReplyDelete