Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Elf Movie Night & JCBC Baby Jesus 2012

Christmas Classic Movie #2 was Elf!!
My brother and I both agree its one of the best!! Always makes me laugh, the girls favorite part was the HUGE burp Buddy did at dinner, they thought it was hilarious!!
But first let me show you some new décor I added last night....
Oh yeah!!!!
Check this one out!!!
Its from the AJC, defiantly one to be saved and framed, GO DAWGS!!
2017 SEC Champs!!!
Back to Elf! If you have seen the movie you know Buddy loves all things breakfast and sweet! So I picked up some frozen pancakes and turkey sausages, yum! And of course topped with some whip cream!
"We elves try to stick to the 4 main food groups, candy, candy canes, candy corn and syrup"-Buddy. I love these 4 food groups too!!
Loving the candy canes and M&M yogurt XOXO
"I just like to smile, smiling is my favorite :-)"-Buddy
Over the weekend Taylor got to participate in the Johns Creek Christmas Show!!
In 2012 she had the honor of playing Baby Jesus in the play, she was wonderful of course and by wonderful I mean screamed!!
Our church looked even more beautiful covered in snow!
Each Baby Jesus got to hold their birth year, these 3 are especially special because Lucy and Addie are the daughters of my 2 BFF's at JCBC, Alicia and Alison!! They all did so great!!
Alison did a cute little braid for Taylor
Taylor did so great she got to pick out wherever she wanted to eat and picked Cici's Pizza!!
Yum!!
Look at all these olives, just like Mom!
All this made a for a big day for Taylor, she was worn out!
Feel asleep by the Christmas Tree XOXO


1 comment: